This new ROBUST house is located in Westbrook, Toowoomba. Australasian Homes are experienced builders and have been building accessible housing for many years. With an Overnight Onsite Accommodation room at the front of the house, participants can rest assured they have support available to them 24/7.
- 12mm thick plywood wall reinforcement to a minimum of 2.1m high to all bathrooms with 6mm Villa board
- Wet room to have Vinyl walls 2.1m high (seamless floor and wall transitions)
- Sound insulation to all bedroom walls and ceilings
- Bathroom to be wet room (no shower screens)
- Solid core doors throughout
ADAPT Housing are seeking Expressions of Interest from SDA participants with Robust in their NDIS plan. This could also include participants with SDA or seeking SDA as a key goal. Contact ADAPT Housing Pty Ltd on 1300 223278 or email ADAPT Housing on [email protected] to learn more about this new Specialist Disability Accommodation house